Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rob Gillette -I'm Busy Fighting NISSAN a Company that Fuels the Iranian Economy.... I'm Offering American Home Shield a Deal to Take Down My Blogs: ALL I Want is RESPECT & That is the Having My AC Fixed "Quickly" & I ONLY Want to Pay the Fee I Was Originally TOLD... Not the $610 That I Was Told To Pay After Waiting Almost 2 Weeks & a Few I Was Told About While Suffering an EXCESSIVE Heatwave: I Think FOUL PLAY is Involved... - American Home Shield Customer Service Reps LIED to Me and Tried to "Cover it Up" & I Can Prove It.... I Used to Do Research for CIA Operatives and I Know How to Tell When I'm being LIED To.... After Challenging Brandi at American Home Shield Telling Her to "Replay" Tapes Today She Offered Me a 10% Discount on the "Extra" $610. I Want a Zero Added -Which is Me Paying What I Was Told i'd Pay.... Call Me Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599


**UPDATE**
Youtube video of message left for American Home Shield Supervisor







The same one that left message on her voicemail...


“Effective immediately, Rob Gillette is no longer serving as Chief Executive Officer, and the Board of Directors thanks him for his service to the company,” First Solar The Hill   

ServiceMaster Appoints Robert J. Gillette as New Chief Executive ...

www.servicemaster.com/.../servicemaster-appoints-robert-j-gillette-new-c...


Rob Gillette - I've suffered in the heat for almost 2 weeks and I can PROVE that American Home Shield and Eagle Air in Plainfield Gave me the "runaround"... I don't trust BOTH companies..... and would  like FEDERAL investigations...  Because I believe that James Comey the future leader of the FBI has too much on his plate - I have a deal....  

You have American Home Shield "live up to" their "original" promises to me and I will take down "this" blog.   ALL I want is my AC fixed. Also I want to cancel my home warranty and want to be "reimbursed" for the 11 months NOT used.
I'm NOT making threats... I've been damaged.  Still I'm smart and I know I can't fight you and NISSAN and rogue ex CIA that have bullied me.  YOUR getting off easy if you have people at American Home Shield treat me with RESPECT.   Deal expires tomorrow - the part is coming in.... this can be resolved in 24 hours... If your a "decision maker" then act like NIKE and Just Do It...
If you want to know if I'll follow throught on my threats to "keep blogging" about unethical behavior contact Scott Becker at NISSAN   615-725-1000.   Also call Andrew Tavi (same #) he's the head of legal.  That man offered me money to "take down my blog" in 2009  BUT I said not until someone listined to the problems I uncovered & or until Carlos Tavares told me to take it down.  Google NISSAN Whistleblower...   NISSAN took taxpayer money to build a car with "outdated" technology and they discriminated against women.  Women in management were at 20.9% in 2006 and dropped to 10% in 2009 the year I whistle blew.   

If my AC is not fixed... then OK... I'll get a "reputable" company to fix it and put ads on this blog to pay for it.   Hey - that might solve the problem.  Whose the biggest competitor or American home Shield... That would take time so it's best if you can just have AHS do thier job... and tell Mark Barry to have his customer service reps be RESPECTFUL.

  1. Solyndra~NISSAN~Obama

    www.nissanwhistleblower.com/

  2. Nissan Whistleblower

    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/

Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: American ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../american-home-shield-is-owned-by.ht...

Rob Gillette -NISSAN "swore out" warrants to discredit me as a whistleblower..  I was told I'm getting my reputation back....

Ask the former editor of the Tennessean Mark Silverman - He just called me & I told him I was going to offer YOU this deal... He thinks you should "take it".... 




 Sir....  Do you know Al Gore?   You should ask him about me - he read my blog.  I think I'll post on his twitter feed "this link".... He should know that your not helping an innocent woman in reference to the Global Warming issue.  I'll email him too.


Al Gore... The Altitude in Nashville is "normal" So What's YOUR ...

voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../al-gore-altitude-in-nashville-is-nor...


FYI- a green fraud researcher who does work for Rush Limbaugh gave me their #.... That person did the First Solar stuff... Had some prominent Republicans NOT been corrupt then YOU might have been a "future" bunky of Jimmy Haslam.   The FRAUD is real.... and you were appointed CEO of a company... wow!!!


Rob Gillette - Google the name of the top lawyer of the CIA
"Stephen Preston CIA"      

and do an "image" search....



   


http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/20120411fired-first-solar-chief-gillette-got-32-mil.html






No comments:

Post a Comment